Get trained and be ready for the future!
Anti-fouling paint has been used for around 100 years, but major changes are on the way. New legislation means that shipyards are having to invest in upgraded facilities such as sewage retention ponds. Access to previously popular anti-fouling paints is going to become limited as many existing biocides are phased out. There is also rising demand from boat owners seeking more environmentally responsible products.
Interested in training?
Get in touch with our team today and we’ll show you why you need to add MacGlide fouling protection and release foil to your product portfolio. We can train your employees to become certified wrap installers, giving your business an important new offering.
150 000 tons of biocides are used across Europe each year, every square metre of applied paint contains around 15g of biocide – capable of contaminating 150 000m³ of water.
Be ready for the future with our biocide free alternative anti-fouling paints.
New high performance MacGlide film offers an outstanding alternative to anti-fouling paint, ensuring aesthetic, financial and maintenance benefits for shipyards, boat owners and the marine environment.
Train your employees in professional hull wrapping
- Profitable - Shipyards see similar returns to anti-fouling paint when using MacGlide.
- Easy installation - No overspray contamination, and more comfortable for workers (no need for masks, gloves or dry suits).
- Better for human health - non-toxic to shipyard employees, with no biocide exposure.
- European Shipyard Network - become an authorized MacGlide applicator, showing your customers recognized credentials.
- Enhanced reputation - boat owners will see you as a provider of an innovative, eco-friendly and high-performance product.
- Personalized support - we’ll help you organize open-house demonstrations for customers, and you’ll be provided with application and marketing tools.
- Full training - Our nautic partners provide full training on preparing hulls and applying MacGlide.
Interested in training?
Get in touch with our team today and we’ll show you why you need to add MacGlide antifouling foil to your product portfolio. We can train your employees to become certified wrap installers, giving your business an important new offering.
Fill out the form below and receive a brochure and additional information about our antifouling solutions. If you would like us to call you, just fill out your phone number and one of our Mactac team members will be in touch with you soon.
(* Mandatory fields)
“We got a professional training from the MacGlide team at our location. Great job!”
“One of our customers, passionate about new technologies, read an article on this solution published in Motorboat magazine. He contacted me and wanted to install the MacGlide anti-fouling film on his new boat Beneteau Trawler 35. We asked Mactac’s nautic partner for some application training, following which the boat was in the water just one week later. I admit to being a little skeptical about MacGlide properties. I interviewed my client twice during the season: he is delighted with the product and confirms that the hull is perfectly clean!”
Emmanuel Marcantoni, Paturle Plaisance (France) USHIP Network and Beneteau Dealer.