Extend your product and service portfolio giving your clients a toxin-free alternative to protect their boat hulls.
Thanks to its non-stick properties, MacGlide™ fouling release foil protects the hull from the colonization of marine micro-organisms without spreading toxic substances into the water as paint does. MacGlide™ is the innovative solution against fouling that expands your business offering and lets your customers sail responsibly in cleaner waters.
Become a partner and grow your business!
- Better for human health - non-toxic to shipyard employees, with no biocide exposure.
- European Shipyard Network - become an authorized MacGlide applicator, showing your customers recognized credentials.
- Enhanced reputation - boat owners will see you as a provider of an innovative, eco-friendly and high-performance product.
- Personalized support - we’ll help you organize open-house demonstrations for customers, and you’ll be provided with application and marketing tools.
- Full training - Our nautic partners provide full training on preparing hulls and applying MacGlide.
Download the MacGlide Brochure
Receive our free brochure with facts and figures on why you should choose MacGlide™ fouling release foil over toxic paint – help preserve marine life while adding value for your customers.
Fill out the form below and we will send you the brochure together with additional information about our antifouling solutions.
“Estimates suggest a 30-foot sailboat will leach about two pounds of toxic copper into the water each year.”
“One of our customers, passionate about new technologies, read an article on this solution published in Motorboat magazine. He contacted me and wanted to install the MacGlide anti-fouling film on his new boat Beneteau Trawler 35. We asked Mactac’s nautic partner for some application training, following which the boat was in the water just one week later. I admit to being a little skeptical about MacGlide properties. I interviewed my client twice during the season: he is delighted with the product and confirms that the hull is perfectly clean!”
Emmanuel Marcantoni, Paturle Plaisance (France) USHIP Network and Beneteau Dealer.
What is the alternative to boat paints?
MacGlide™ self-adhesive film is not only a non toxic alternative to anti-fouling paints for boats hull protection, it also offers more flexibility in the planning of maintenance work : it can indeed be applied indoors and outdoors, during all the dry season, as long as the ambient temperature is above 10°C. Mactac views environmental responsibility as an integral part of good corporate citizenship and an essential consideration in the products we manufacture, the processes we employ and the research and development activities we carry out.